In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, PubNetwork has taken steps to provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training online. The delivery will be conducted through a virtual classroom. This online course has been approved by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR).
To undertake this training, you will require the following:
- A computing device with sound, a microphone, and a webcam. This can include a desktop, laptop, smart phone, or tablet.
- Photo Identification.
What You Will Learn
- Problems associated with excessive consumption
- Alcohol and the law
- Who is responsible?
- Facts about alcohol
- Strategies for responsible service
- Refusal of service
PubNetwork utilises competency-based assessment to demonstrate that you have achieved the skills and knowledge required by nationally recognised standards. To achieve competence in this course you will need to complete a written assessment and a skills demonstration.
On successful completion of the course you will be issued with:
- VCGLR approved certificate – Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Statement of Attainment – SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Learners must be 16 years of age and over at the time of course commencement.
- There are no pre-requisite units for this course, however, as the course is delivered in, and assessments are conducted in English, learners must have the ability to read, write, and understand English to ensure successful completion.
If you require a translator or interpreter to assist you, please note that you must enrol in our face-to-face RSA course.